I just had a code from Horizonwireless to unlock my 9630.

When I look now into MEPD, I see Inactive next to Network. Jason told me its normal, but just want to have more answer..

It work with a Rogers sim
    07-28-09 07:56 PM
    If it works it works, I would just let it go.
    07-28-09 08:05 PM
    Hi,
    I have a BB Tour and my husband has the Storm with Bell Mobility in Canada. We want to unlock both phones and every website the we visit asks us to get the MEPD #. What is that and is this something that my cellphone provider will give easily ?

Thanks
    07-28-09 08:11 PM
    Hi,
    I have a BB Tour and my husband has the Storm with Bell Mobility in Canada. We want to unlock both phones and every website the we visit asks us to get the MEPD #. What is that and is this something that my cellphone provider will give easily ?

Thanks
    REMOTE Unlock ANY CDMA Blackberry Storm or Tour - RAPID SERVICE [unlock-bb-Storm/Tour-CDMA-Rapid] - CAD$49.99 : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

Use them, any of them should only need IMEI which can be found in the Status screen under options.
    07-28-09 09:25 PM
    If you have Sprint, you don't have to pay at all. Call them and they will give you your unlock code upon request. I believe Verizon does the same thing as well.
    07-28-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD