Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Tour Unlocked.. but..

I just had a code from Horizonwireless to unlock my 9630.

When I look now into MEPD, I see Inactive next to Network. Jason told me its normal, but just want to have more answer..

It work with a Rogers sim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tour Unlocked.. but..-bbscreen-francois-1.jpg  
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,180 Global Posts

If it works it works, I would just let it go.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Thumbs up What does MEPD stand for ?

Hi,
    I have a BB Tour and my husband has the Storm with Bell Mobility in Canada. We want to unlock both phones and every website the we visit asks us to get the MEPD #. What is that and is this something that my cellphone provider will give easily ?

Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    PIN
    2158D486

Quote Originally Posted by newtoblackberries View Post
    Hi,
    I have a BB Tour and my husband has the Storm with Bell Mobility in Canada. We want to unlock both phones and every website the we visit asks us to get the MEPD #. What is that and is this something that my cellphone provider will give easily ?

Thanks
    REMOTE Unlock ANY CDMA Blackberry Storm or Tour - RAPID SERVICE [unlock-bb-Storm/Tour-CDMA-Rapid] - CAD$49.99 : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center

Use them, any of them should only need IMEI which can be found in the Status screen under options.
    [Saved from 2009]
    Current CrackBerries, 8100, 8120, 8220, 8310, 8705g, 8800, 9530, 8900, 9000. 9630. Palm Pre, T-Mobile G1, HTC Touch Pro(vzw), iPhone 3GS(White).
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

If you have Sprint, you don't have to pay at all. Call them and they will give you your unlock code upon request. I believe Verizon does the same thing as well.