i just got a blackberry tour from vwz and i unlocked it an have my at&t sim in it now, but i was wondering what do i have to do to use the at&t data services on the tour like the internet and everything aol all that?
    10-19-09 01:08 PM
    i just got a blackberry tour from vwz and i unlocked it an have my at&t sim in it now, but i was wondering what do i have to do to use the at&t data services on the tour like the internet and everything aol all that?
    I want to know the same thing. Were you able to import your contacts from your sim? Mine says I have no contacts on my sim.
    10-19-09 03:20 PM
    why would contacts be on sim, they're in your bb address book. You would just access them like you normally would. Unless there's something i'm missing.
    10-19-09 04:55 PM
    On AT&T the contacts are stored on the SIM
    10-19-09 05:42 PM
    they weren't stored on my AT&T sim...

I had to do nothing. I just popped in my AT&T sim from my old curve, switched to GSM and voila, happy surfing
    I have data on both my providers, only my Bell Biz is attached to the Tour, but because i have data with AT&T I still access my Bell BIZ even though I am on at&t data (because it routes through RIM) and who the biz is set up with it doesnt matter, as long as you do with someone.

If you dont have a biz account with verizon, you will need to go through additional steps to get data with AT&T. You'll have to call them and get your EISN set up to get the service books.
    Last edited by Zolutar; 10-19-09 at 06:01 PM.
    10-19-09 05:59 PM
    Usually you have the option when storing contacts to either store on the phone or on the sim.
    10-19-09 08:27 PM
    so did anyone ever get there data plan transfer over to that phone.
    i have Tmo and having the same problem but now i have found someone on craigslist that can pretty much get my net on for me, but unfortunatly i cant get there til the weekend but as soon as i have them configure it i will def. post it up for the ATt guys and Tmobile guys as well.
    so we can resolve this connection issue (service book)
    10-19-09 09:58 PM
    so did anyone ever get there data plan transfer over to that phone.
    i have Tmo and having the same problem but now i have found someone on craigslist that can pretty much get my net on for me, but unfortunatly i cant get there til the weekend but as soon as i have them configure it i will def. post it up for the ATt guys and Tmobile guys as well.
    so we can resolve this connection issue (service book)
    Sounds good, thanks.
    10-20-09 11:43 AM
    Need a sim card with an active data plan on it, then follow these instructions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    10-20-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD