Hello, I have the situation as follows:

Currently have my Tour setup on my GSM line, I plan soon to have it also hooked up to my CDMA line.

Now, when doing so, will my email be affected by any way when I switch between lines? Both numbers will have BIS enabled, but I'm just worried that when I do switch from my GSM line to CDMA, I won't be able to get my emails pushed through from the GSM line or won't be able to get my CDMA carrier's email account setup.
    09-25-09 11:51 PM
    I used both T-Mobile and Verizon from my Storm. While I've never really used Global as my network mode, I can use either of the 2 and not have a problem getting my emails for any given email address.

I didn't think anyone else really did that besides me! Curious why you're doing it, though?
    09-26-09 12:25 AM
    Oh ok, you don't have any issues with receiving your TMO email address when you're using your VZW line? (or vice versa if you have that setup)? Also, you don't have to resend the service books each time or anything? I thought my GPS or BBM or something would stop working if I originally had my GSM line registered through BIS first and then switched to CDMA sometimes.

I just have both running since one is a personal line and the other is a business line.
    Last edited by jwei; 09-26-09 at 12:34 AM.
    09-26-09 12:31 AM
    Oh ok, you don't have any issues with receiving your TMO email address when you're using your VZW line? (or vice versa if you have that setup)?

I just have both running since one is a personal line and the other is a business line.
    Well ya got me on that one. I don't use the generic @TMobile.com or @Verizon.com email addys they give you. However, since it's all through BIS, I'd guess you WOULD get the mail anyway- but, I'm not sure.
    09-26-09 12:34 AM
    Well ya got me on that one. I don't use the generic @TMobile.com or @Verizon.com email addys they give you. However, since it's all through BIS, I'd guess you WOULD get the mail anyway- but, I'm not sure.
    No worries. Thanks for all the other help.
    09-26-09 12:44 AM
    I get my email through Bell's BIS regardless of which network I am on, Bell's CDMA or At&T's GSM. so, email is not an issue.
    09-26-09 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD