Hello all.
    I was wondering what to do with my Sprint Tour (or what you would do). I use a Torch(AT&T) now, but nothing is wrong with the Tour except the trackball barely works. Is it worth fixing or just save for a back-up phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 07:18 AM
    You could try getting it replaced under the warranty since the trackball doesn't work.

Then sell it, a Sprint Tour won't work on AT&T, so no point in keeping it as a backup.
    12-15-10 07:21 AM
    Thanks PC but my warranty is up. I might just tear it apart and try to fix it.
    It WILL work on AT&T. I used it a couple months ago for a week. Cell service and texting is fine. The data is the finiky part. Thanks again

12-15-10 07:43 AM
    Any Tour will work on ATT. It will not get 3G coverage but will still get data, only slower.

Have you tried cleaning the trackball without tearing it apart? I used to use kingzee's paper trick and someone told me they use part of a drinking straw to stick in and help clean things out.
    12-15-10 10:01 AM
    Try selling it on eBay?
    12-15-10 10:36 AM
    Thanks PC but my warranty is up. I might just tear it apart and try to fix it.
    It WILL work on AT&T. I used it a couple months ago for a week. Cell service and texting is fine. The data is the finiky part. Thanks again

Yeah, I forgot about unlocking it oh well, I can't remember everything
    12-15-10 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD