I plugged the headphones in the other day and it got stuck in headset mode even after the headphones were unplugged. Plugging back in and unplugging straightened it out. But it took me missing several phone calls to finally figure out what was happening, as i had no sound. Searched the forums and found this has been an issue on the storm. Any body else have it happen on the tour?
    08-25-09 04:31 PM
    mines been doing it also...i posted a bulltin about it earlier...any ideas??
    08-25-09 05:22 PM
    I haven't had this problem as of yet, could be a manufacturer defect or a software issue. Check with Tech Support.
    08-25-09 06:06 PM
    Through trial and error, I have found a solution for this, as I have also encountered this problem. To fix it, plug in the headphones, go to the music application and play a song, pause it and close the music application, then remove the headphones. In the future, make sure to exit whichever program you are using the headset with, be it Pandora, Music, Phone, etc.. before unplugging or else the phone gets confused. Hope this helps.
    08-25-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD