so i need a phone pretty badly ive been without a phone for a week now. i was playing with my cousins storm and i decided to get that. but now i saw the tour was coming out and i thought maybe i should wait for that. how do they compare? i just dont like the small screen of the tour. i would much prefer a larger display like the one on the storm...
    07-08-09 07:05 PM
    The tour blows away the storm as far as speed goes. Also the tour has the fastest bb browser to date! Double the memory of the storm. I world run as fast as you caj away from the storm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 07:10 PM
    Depends on what you do , if you are a video and muisc person you will love the storm , if your a business user that needs to bust out some emails and have a great browsing expierence you will love the tour
    07-08-09 07:10 PM
    ^^ well im just a student i will be texting a lot, some browsing, music, youtube stuff like that.
    07-08-09 07:12 PM
    Then don't get the storm. You will hate the storm then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 07:16 PM
    ^^ well im just a student i will be texting a lot, some browsing, music, youtube stuff like that.
    Agreed ^^^^ Dont get a storm , you will love the tour , its is more of a "texters" phone anyways lol
    07-08-09 07:18 PM
    Agreed ^^^^ Dont get a storm , you will love the tour , its is more of a "texters" phone anyways lol
    lol ok looks like the tour is a better idea then. the size of the screen kind of bother me though...
    07-08-09 07:22 PM
    The size of the screen may be smaller but the clarity will blow you AWAY its a very sharp looking screen , and just the design of the phone iwll make the screen feel and look big
    07-08-09 07:27 PM
    The Storm isn't as bad as some say. Its has come a long way and I can type pretty fast maybe not as fast as a physical keyboard but close. I like the storm's browser, the larger screen makes it much better then the smaller one's. I will be getting the tour as a second phone if the reviews are good after the release.
    07-08-09 07:28 PM
    The Storm isn't as bad as some say. Its has come a long way and I can type pretty fast maybe not as fast as a physical keyboard but close. I like the storm's browser, the larger screen makes it much better then the smaller one's. I will be getting the tour as a second phone if the reviews are good after the release.
    Ugh what to say to that lol , if you get lucky and get 1 out of 100 good storms then yes you will have a good expierence , but if not , good luck with 2 years of hassel , also , saying the storm now is good , is a joke , i have an 8330 that runs faster then the storm , that shouldnt happen . The storm has a long way to go and by the time its good to go , storm 2 will be out .
    07-08-09 07:31 PM
    Ugh what to say to that lol , if you get lucky and get 1 out of 100 good storms then yes you will have a good expierence , but if not , good luck with 2 years of hassel , also , saying the storm now is good , is a joke , i have an 8330 that runs faster then the storm , that shouldnt happen . The storm has a long way to go and by the time its good to go , storm 2 will be out .
    cant agree more. The worst phone i have had so far is the blackberry storm. The Tour is going to run all over the storm once its out. The screen size of the Tour doesnt bother a lot of us as its even more vivid then the storms screen. Take my advice, run as fast as you can run from the storm, many of us are upgrading from the storm to the Tour
    07-08-09 07:33 PM
    cant agree more. The worst phone i have had so far is the blackberry storm. The Tour is going to run all over the storm once its out. The screen size of the Tour doesnt bother a lot of us as its even more vivid then the storms screen. Take my advice, run as fast as you can run from the storm, many of us are upgrading from the storm to the Tour
    And i couldnt agree more to that lol , Run far, go with the tour , and get the storm 2 in november it will be all good by then
    07-08-09 07:35 PM
    sooks you treat your women like you treated your Storm? Love them for a few weeks then kick them to the curb?

If so good job...........
    07-08-09 07:40 PM
    sooks you treat your women like you treated your Storm? Love them for a few weeks then kick them to the curb?

lol so true. but amusing nonetheless
    07-08-09 07:42 PM
    I just don't get the hype about the tour...it appears to be an updated curve. The Bold with its WiFi and bigger screen is far more appealing...although to be honest after the Storm I would never buy another blackberry product. Not to mention that the apps for blackberry are absolutely pathetic when compared to those for the iPhone.
    07-08-09 07:42 PM
    a new phone on the horizon and the storm haters crawl out of their caves again. i've had mine since 7am 11/23(same one) and it's been great!
    07-08-09 07:48 PM
    I just don't get the hype about the tour...it appears to be an updated curve. The Bold with its WiFi and bigger screen is far more appealing...although to be honest after the Storm I would never buy another blackberry product. Not to mention that the apps for blackberry are absolutely pathetic when compared to those for the iPhone.
    obviously its not as updated curve. For that you would have to visit the new curve fourm for the upcoming new curve. I agree with you that the blackberry storm has left a sore taste in a lot of peoples mouths, but you have to understand not all blackberrys are like the storm (thank god) the storm has failed to do what a blackberry is suppose to do, but as far as a blackberry with a keyboard like the Tour, its by far the nicest blackberry out to date
    07-08-09 07:49 PM

HAHAH nope , have been with my woman for 5 years now lol , and guess what ??!?!? I got her to buy a blackberry today , it is a pink 8330 lol , but she loves it !!!

and in regards to my storm , i loved MY storm it was the 1 out 100 that were good lol

The hype for the tour is because it is a MAJOR upgrade from any 83xx device verizon has ....... the screen is better , the camera , the internet , the keyboard, the trackball, the battery , what else could you ask for ? wi fi ? if so please cut your wrist ( and i mean that in the nicest way possible ) I will agree on the app part the iphone has 100000000 of cheap useless apps , the blackberries have 100 of good usefull apps.... and never buying a blackberry again is your lose , you started of with a bad berry and it put a nast taste in your mouth , dont let it ruine your blackberry love , and trust me i know atleast 10 people that have a bold and wish they could switch to the tour because it is the "perfect size on the perfect network " berry
    07-08-09 07:50 PM
    All I can say is I went through five Storms begining on the 24 June 2009. All had screen issues and one a headphone plug did not work! VZW took all back with out one question Why? Finally the Tour is a coming and I wiating on my pre - order. I wanted to like the Storm but the QA is way below statndard. This said, my sister has one of Iguess the good ones and she loves it. All I can say is good luck with yours.....
    07-08-09 08:01 PM
    idk i cant see the complaints. i was playing with my cousins storm and it ran smooth and typing was pretty easy. overall i kind of liked it. idk about the tour i havent seen it yet.
    07-08-09 08:11 PM
    i do the same on my storm. Dont listen to the haters. It works perfectly and i can type quickly and easily. Youtube videos come through fine, especially if u download the Vision app. I txt pretty much non stop all day and the storm has never let me down.

I felt the same as you about screen size, and i love being able to have fullscreen videos and pictures on the storm.
    07-08-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD