Does anyone think (or know) if the Tour will be available on the "Sprint employee referral plan" (aka Sero) right away. If you go to it now to sign up it shows the pre but says it unavailable to ERP customers due to high demand. Do you think the Tour will meet the same fate or is this just a one time thing with the Pre? Do they block certain phones from being offered under the Sprint ERP?

The Sprint ERP I want is a family share plan the comes with 1600 min & unlimited BIS & messaging for 2 phones FOR $109.99. Would love to get 2 Tours when I sign up for it.(which will be when the Tour is released, hopefully.)
    06-18-09 12:03 AM
    Technically you can activate a Tour on the SERO plan. If your asking if the Tour will be available on the SERO site on launch day, highly doubtful. Maybe after a few weeks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 12:50 AM
    depends on how high the demand is...
    06-18-09 01:03 AM
    Technically you can activate a Tour on the SERO plan. If your asking if the Tour will be available on the SERO site on launch day, highly doubtful. Maybe after a few weeks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is what I'm hoping for. Does anyone think that they'll allow me to get the tour from day one if I get a Sero account cloned during release?
    06-18-09 01:29 AM
    how do i check out these "sero" plans? never heard of this b4. can i combine this with a discount from my employer (walgreens)?
    06-18-09 10:46 AM
    06-18-09 02:07 PM
    do you also have a free BIS? thanks!

Does anyone think (or know) if the Tour will be available on the "Sprint employee referral plan" (aka Sero) right away. If you go to it now to sign up it shows the pre but says it unavailable to ERP customers due to high demand. Do you think the Tour will meet the same fate or is this just a one time thing with the Pre? Do they block certain phones from being offered under the Sprint ERP?

The Sprint ERP I want is a family share plan the comes with 1600 min & unlimited BIS & messaging for 2 phones FOR $109.99. Would love to get 2 Tours when I sign up for it.(which will be when the Tour is released, hopefully.)
    07-24-09 09:47 PM
    do you also have a free BIS? thanks!
    The new SERO plan (Everything Plus Referral Program) comes with free BIS.
    If you have the old sero plan, you may be able to add free BIS into your account (ymmv).

How to get blackberry pack-free
    07-24-09 09:55 PM
    It is still possible to get free BIS but it is getting harder and harder but the day. Keep in mind that once you do go the route for free BIS you cannot go back to a non-BB and get data. It is a one time shot deal.
    07-24-09 10:47 PM
    I hope I am not too late to respond to this post.

Yes, you CAN get a Tour on the (old) SERO plan with BIS included.
    10-28-09 03:03 PM
    The new SERO plan (Everything Plus Referral Program) comes with free BIS.
    If you have the old sero plan, you may be able to add free BIS into your account (ymmv).

How to get blackberry pack-free
    I just upgraded my phone to the 9630 Tour via the sprint website. How do I get them to add the BIS for free as mentioned above? I tried clicking on the link but the link didn't work. Thanks in advance for the help!
    02-05-10 08:39 PM
    You call sprint, get a CS rep, ask to be transferred to blackberry tech support, then ask them to send you "service books".

If it doesn't work the first time try try again. Or you can get the BIS addon for $10 then you dont have to worry about losing your service books.
    02-05-10 08:43 PM
    Technically, you can even have a tour on a sero without the BIS.

I never had any luck with sprint reps selling me a bby without adding BIS. But I do have 2 older sero plans without BIS, one with a curve and one with a tour. You just need to pick up the bby somewhere else other than sprint (ebay), and then on sprint.com when you swap the ESN/MEID and it tells you that you have to add the BIS, just click the help or chat button. You tell the rep that you don't need the RIM services, like email and pin messaging, and they'll happily add your new bby to your old sero plan without question. There's service books out there to get the browser working, and you can't really beat unlimited data on a blackberry for $30 a month
    02-06-10 01:09 AM
    Technically, you can even have a tour on a sero without the BIS.

I never had any luck with sprint reps selling me a bby without adding BIS. But I do have 2 older sero plans without BIS, one with a curve and one with a tour. You just need to pick up the bby somewhere else other than sprint (ebay), and then on sprint.com when you swap the ESN/MEID and it tells you that you have to add the BIS, just click the help or chat button. You tell the rep that you don't need the RIM services, like email and pin messaging, and they'll happily add your new bby to your old sero plan without question. There's service books out there to get the browser working, and you can't really beat unlimited data on a blackberry for $30 a month
    great, thanks calisoldier & idenlover... i've heard the tour will work without the BIS but I'd rather have the BIS so I can use BBM. I just hope they won't give me a hassle to add the BIS for $10 on the SERO. thanks again!
    02-07-10 09:51 AM
    You call sprint, get a CS rep, ask to be transferred to blackberry tech support, then ask them to send you "service books".

If it doesn't work the first time try try again. Or you can get the BIS addon for $10 then you dont have to worry about losing your service books.
    I tried to add the $10 bis and they wouldn't activate my phone unless I added the $30 Blackberry Personal Pack.. is the $10 add on pack no longer available?? Its not fair that they let me upgrade to the Tour online and not notify me that I couldnt activate it without paying $30 more
    02-08-10 05:18 PM
    I tried to add the $10 bis and they wouldn't activate my phone unless I added the $30 Blackberry Personal Pack.. is the $10 add on pack no longer available?? Its not fair that they let me upgrade to the Tour online and not notify me that I couldnt activate it without paying $30 more

Nevermind, after 45 minutes of going back and forth on echat, they finally gave me the $10 BIS. Thanks for everyone's help!!
    02-08-10 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD