Not sure if this is old news, since the post is dated June 15, but everything I'm reading on these forums still seems to say July 13.

BlackBerry Tour 9630 on Verizon: Release delayed : Product Reviews Net
    Last edited by JohnJSal; 06-26-09 at 02:32 PM.
    06-26-09 02:16 PM
    Extremely old and 100% false.
    06-26-09 02:18 PM
    Extremely old and 100% false.
    lol, good. Funny how the post doesn't really give any information about how the info was "learned"
    06-26-09 02:18 PM
    That rumor was started from a Verizon customer service rep (whom you can find in any VZW store). Not exactly the most reliable of sources.
    06-26-09 02:29 PM
    That title Tour Release Delayed could darn well start a riot over here

Glad it's old news !!!
    06-26-09 02:30 PM
    That title Tour Release Delayed could darn well start a riot over here

Glad it's old news !!!
    Ok, fixed!

Hmmm, or not...
    06-26-09 02:32 PM
    This group of Tour people are like a convention of K9 squads dogs waiting for that secret command word to be said. The release date for us all is the command to take 5 have a brew and smokum if yah got um. Until then it's be alert and stay on guard.

Patience however is wearing thin. That one for sale on ebay is looking might tastey
    06-26-09 02:39 PM
    nah the same thing happens with every blackberry that gets talked about on this site..
    06-26-09 03:19 PM
    I heard the same thing from a sprint rep yesterday though.......
    06-26-09 03:26 PM
    I heard the same thing from a sprint rep yesterday though.......
    If they're anything like Best Buy reps, I wouldn't trust a word they say, seriously.
    06-26-09 03:28 PM
    If they're anything like Best Buy reps, I wouldn't trust a word they say, seriously.
    Well at the end of the day......whose word do you trust???? They do work in the store. They aren't always as knowledgeable but the ones i know normally are pretty on point. I know this will be my next phone

Just dont know when I can buy it
    06-26-09 03:43 PM
    Well at the end of the day......whose word do you trust???? They do work in the store. They aren't always as knowledgeable but the ones i know normally are pretty on point. I know this will be my next phone

Just dont know when I can buy it
    I don't really trust words as much as my own eyes. As for the Best Buy people, I have had so many bad experiences with their so-called "knowledge" of their products or services that it would just be my own fault for trusting them anymore.

My favorite example: I went to BB when I was in the process of building my PC and asked if they sold motherboards or CPUs. The rep told me they don't but to go to "PC Richard & Son" around the corner because they carry that stuff. Well, little did I know (and apparently the BB rep as well) that PC Richard is an appliance store, and so I was greeted with washers and dryers and such, and not a single PC component to be found!
    06-26-09 03:45 PM
    While an exact launch date is known to a few, you will see this drop in July. Trust me.
    06-26-09 03:54 PM
    While an exact launch date is known to a few, you will see this drop in July. Trust me.
    Do you know if that includes Sprint? I've heard both that Sprint will get it a little later, but also that the release will be simultaneous.
    06-26-09 03:56 PM
    THANK YOU
    06-26-09 03:57 PM
    I've been working on the VZW guys for a couple of months, with various "so-called" higher level reps. They told me a a few days ago, that the Tour release date is July 25th.

Obviously, I know that NOBODY knows for sure when the official release is, but thought I'd share my thoughts. Though I realize it's a coin toss. But I'm feeling more confident that July 25th is probably a more accurate date than July 13th or July 15th.

That's just two cents
    06-26-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD