Can anyone tell me why my internal memory has only 86 meg left out of 256 with only three 1.8 meg applications installed? Whats clogging up my internal memory? How do i clean it up?! Thanks! Write me pleasee

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 01:22 PM
    Can anyone tell me why my internal memory has only 86 meg left out of 256 with only three 1.8 meg applications installed? Whats clogging up my internal memory? How do i clean it up?! Thanks! Write me pleasee

What OS are you running? Have you used CrackMem or Shrink-a-OS to delete useless things that are included in the OS?

Do you have a bunch of emails, SMS, MMS?

Are you saving your pictures on a media card or in device memory?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-19-10 02:40 PM
    I got my first Blackberry Tour in August of 2009. The trackball worked for about 10 days before I went to return it at the Verizon store from whence I purchased it. They did not have the software to transfer my contacts there in the store. The offered to give me two new tours, to which I replied "Why would I want two of something that does not work properly, instead of just 1"? It's a good question I think. Anyway, I took a new one and the trackball on it stopped working properly after just 2 weeks. Since the trackball controls everything, this is very, very frustrating.
    This phone has many design flaws: (1) Charging port on the bottom right had side hinders using it while charging (2) The trackball just simply does not work (3) It seems to reboot on its own at random times, or do software updates without asking (4) The keys on the keyboard are smaller than the Curve or other models (5) you can select a contact with 3 numbers listed (Work, Home, and Mobile) and then select "Send SMS" and it the stupid phone insist on asking you which number you want to send an SMS to (should be obvious, no?). Seriously, it even asks if you are highlighted on the contacts Mobile number.
    It has many other issues or quirks that just drive me nuts. The tour was touted as an international phone, as it comes with SIM card to enable you to use on other countries GSM networks. I work all over the world, and this is why I purchased it. I have not brought it with my overseas, and do not plan to because I cannot even get the dang thing to work here!
    08-30-10 06:42 PM
    Hopefully I haven't repeated a thread already, but my Tour went "swimming" for lack of a better word and obviously has water damage. I was able to dry it out and it seems to work fine........however, when you cover the LED indicator, the keys and backlight come on, which is normal. It is for use when it is dark outside. What happens after the accident, though, is anytime the backlight and keys light up, the phone freaks out and starts typing random numbers and whatever it wants. After 10 seconds, the delay I have for the backlight, the keys go dark and the phone works again just like normal. Is there anything, such as the actual LED or the light sensor in the phone, that I can change out to get it functioning properly? Thanks for any help.
    08-31-10 03:50 PM
    This has been happening to me like 5 times now.

The problem is, randomly the phone ringtone, text ringtones, or any ringtones change to 1 ringtone that is like 3 beeps. And if you try to change the ringtoneback to normal, it just says "invalid ringtone, choose another one" or something like that, anyways it doesn't work at all until you hard reset the phone. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix?

09-01-10 01:02 AM
    can make calls but have to set speakerphone on. no sound from just dialing out. frusterating
    12-10-10 07:41 PM
1,081 ... 424344
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD