I'm trying to make sure that my transition to Tour is smooth when I finally get it Tuesday (I hope anyway).

Should I remove all the programs etc. from my Storm so they don't transfer over to Tour when I switch devices on BB desktop or is this not necessary? Also anyone know if same version of Weatherbug will work on Tour?

Thanks for any help Crackberry Masters
    07-12-09 03:48 PM
    I would think all apps that work in storm should be compatible with tour. All my apps on 8330 work fine with 9630. They all transferred over nicely using desktop manager
    07-12-09 04:42 PM
    Thanks for the info. !
    07-12-09 08:01 PM
    I would think all apps that work in storm should be compatible with tour. All my apps on 8330 work fine with 9630. They all transferred over nicely using desktop manager
    Not all 3rd party apps are compatible with the tour.

To the OP for weather apps that are compatible so far are Weatherberry and simple weather.
    07-12-09 08:04 PM
    Just don't press on the screen, like soo... Many others, and remember its a new phone so after a few days it will run a lot better. And you'll run it better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 08:15 PM
    Just don't press on the screen, like soo... Many others, and remember its a new phone so after a few days it will run a lot better. And you'll run it better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually of your screen click or register your touch. Guess what? You have the magnum.
    07-12-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD