I am wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a solid front pocket pouch for the Tour? I understand that the device has only been out for a short period of time but I have noticed that some 8900 and storm accessories work for the Tour. Anyway, I need a good solid pouch to help keep lint out of my Tour while in my front pocket. Just as a frame of reference, I was wondering about something similar to what came with the curve or a lined pouch maybe used for the 8900. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:12 PM
    I found one online at Blackberry Original Black Synthetic Pocket HDW-23469-001 - Blackberry Accessories which was only $11.95 - that was the least expensive I've seen them anywhere. I ordered a few days ago and got notification that they were shipping today with USPS tracking numbers.
    07-20-09 11:20 PM
    I was wondering the same exact thing. Lyk a poclet pouch like the one that came wit tour. I kno there is one on crackberry site but wonderinmg if will fit with skin on tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 12:08 AM
    I found one online at Blackberry Original Black Synthetic Pocket HDW-23469-001 - Blackberry Accessories which was only $11.95 - that was the least expensive I've seen them anywhere. I ordered a few days ago and got notification that they were shipping today with USPS tracking numbers.
    I have one and it works. Puts it to sleep too.

You paid less than I did. Good find.
    07-21-09 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD