Hey guys, I own tourthemes.com and I run Google Analytics on it which captures EVERY hit my website receives. Using the i.p. address it tells me where the hit comes from (city), what browser, how (search engine, referral website, direct, theme download), etc.
    The website has been open since last August and in that time I have recorded 218,137 visits from 148 countries/territories. Anywhere from United States, Canada, China, Pakistan, Australia, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates to Afghanistan, Laos, Cambodia, Sudan, Uganda, and so on.
    Of course, there are some things to note... This is a Theme website so the numbers are skewed towards users that customize their device, possibly a younger majority, travelers, people accidentally stumbling onto it, and so on.
    Well here are the stats, I took a screen-shot.
    Note: Where it says percentage of new visits: 72.29% that means that 27.71% of the visits are returning visits, 2nd, 3rd, and so on.
    Bounce Rate means the individual only viewed one page (came to download a single theme, left, and so on).

If you're wondering about the biggest Tour Cities...
    The "Not Set" means they are visiting from a Mobile Browser or from a hidden IP or from a smaller city not listed.

If you guys want any other information such as carriers, devices, browsers, OS, etc let me know.
    04-04-10 12:07 PM
    i for one would love to see any info you got. I actually find it all pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing this tho
    04-04-10 12:50 PM
    Like I said I can provide any information. Let me know what interest you most.
    04-04-10 12:52 PM
    carriers would be cool
    04-04-10 12:53 PM
    Took two screenshots and blended them together. Those are the mobile carriers that have been recorder. I have had hits from iPhone and android though as well.
    04-04-10 04:10 PM
    i am going to guess that any RIM carrier is just someone with a blackberry?
    04-05-10 10:26 AM
    Neat! I always like when Kevin digs into the Google Analytics and finds people checking out CBnation with their not-yet-released devices! Must be fun to mess around with all the information; powerful tool for taking a look into the reach of your webbie!
    04-05-10 11:47 AM
    Most likely is. Unless they are unlocked devices.
    I was kind of surprised it didn't show it as a Carrier instead of RIM. But the hit gets logged as RIM for BB's.
    ^I was actually trying to find one but no go lol.
    04-05-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD