I know there there are plenty of people out there that ask these types of questions all the time, but for the life of me, i cannot find a download of the OS that works. Are there any downloads as of now that still work? the hotfile download no longer works, please help...
    03-27-10 07:59 PM
    you may just want to wait till Monday. Word on the street is the official is dropping then and it may be .591
    03-27-10 08:07 PM
    I've heard several different ones... including a .666 lol. If you want the 591 just do a google search for a 591 mirror download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 08:12 PM
    Well regardless of what ver # comes out I would just wait a few days before loading any os just to see what comes out.

03-27-10 08:34 PM
    I tried the mirror download way and that didn't work out too well.
    03-27-10 08:51 PM
    Just wait till monday for the offical os
    03-28-10 02:39 PM
    I got a feeling there will be a "Help w/ Bricked Tour" thread from mrgreen soon. Why the huge rush? Official out in 30 hrs.

03-28-10 03:14 PM
    What's the difference between the leaked and the official? Both are .591.
    03-28-10 03:51 PM
    could be no difference at all, or there could be a little difference, what if it isn't .591 that drops. Bottom line is it would be better to wait two days to see what Big Red does just like everyone on here has said.
    03-28-10 04:14 PM
    I actually hope its not .591 that gets released here in a couple hours. I'm using it now (switched from .484 about a week--maybe less ago). The browser click issues are better than .530 and .548 but is still present.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 05:05 PM
    difference is that the official one, is, well, official.

also, you wont screw with your warranty.
    03-28-10 05:09 PM
    Its almost a given that whatever OS drops is not gonna be perfect. So I wouldn't be surprised if it is .591 even with a browser clicK issue. Which I haven't experIenced since I've stuck with .419

03-28-10 05:41 PM
    difference is that the official one, is, well, official.
    also, you wont screw with your warranty.
    The whole warranty business is questionable. I run leaks on my 9630 and have experienced hardware issues brought my phone into the VZW store as well as called CS/TS and they had me revert to their official release and then would help me. No problems. I reverted back and made a claim on my warranty and got the replacement just as if I never had the leak on there.

The only issue is VZW (and I presume any carrier) will have you downgrade to their official release for CS so they can make sure it is not a leaked-software issue that is causing the problem.

That being said, I certainly would go bragging to your carrier's reps about how you've tried the last 15 leaks!

If you run a leak and have issues, backup, wipe, load the official OS, and restore. If the issues are still present, talk to the carrier. They'll have no clue you were running leaks (again not that they've ever had an issue with it in my own case).

If you're smart about things, you are a-okay!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 07:28 PM
    I thought the official 5.0 was dropping on Tuesday?
    03-28-10 10:05 PM
    what about those of us who are stuck on uscc? can somebody please upload it?
    03-29-10 02:20 PM
    calm down guys its not out yet.... 11:59 p.m. tonight.
    03-29-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD