BGR's Article:

BlackBerry Tour 9630 shows up in Bell’s inventory for $599.95 : Boy Genius Report

Hopefully Verizon is soon to follow!!

-Trapps
    05-12-09 05:42 PM
    BGR's Article:

BlackBerry Tour 9630 shows up in Bell�s inventory for $599.95 : Boy Genius Report

Hopefully Verizon is soon to follow!!

-Trapps
    yeah I saw it and that is a good news for bell to get BB tour 9630 as I saw it in BGR !!
    05-12-09 05:49 PM
    can we get the may inventory for verizion & c if its there
    05-12-09 05:56 PM
    Really good find!
    05-12-09 05:56 PM
    can we get the may inventory for verizion & c if its there

haha like this post alot

as far as the op's thanks alot for the link I would have noticed it in my viigo sooner or later but appreciate the post
    Last edited by noaim; 05-12-09 at 06:13 PM.
    05-12-09 06:11 PM
    I'm just happy we're getting some official text on it. It's about time. Granted now all we need is a release date.

And I know crucial is now going to yell at me for wanting an announcement but come on... we all still want it.
    05-12-09 06:22 PM
    haha like this post alot

as far as the op's thanks alot for the link I would have noticed it in my viigo sooner or later but appreciate the post
    Saw it in my viigo earlier today and my heart jumped a little, then settled back down when I seen it was for Bell
    05-12-09 06:42 PM
    see im different.. I like the excitement and windup to the release. Like sitting there begging for information on the storm it keeps me extremely excited about it to just hear a little bit here and there it becomes less fun if everything is just released right away
    05-12-09 08:07 PM
    I'm glad you Bell people got some visual proof, but we've already covered that it was coming to Bell & Telus. Regardless, good news eh??
    05-12-09 08:18 PM
    yeah, it was an excellent news today when I turn on my computer and went to BGR and was surprised to see it
    05-12-09 08:20 PM
    I hope Telus makes the move too. Does this mean it' coming out in Canada first?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 08:25 PM
    I hope Telus makes the move too. Does this mean it' coming out in Canada first?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

maybe ??? wait and see what happened but I'm sure it will come out very soon
    05-12-09 08:28 PM
    Will there even be an announcement when were allowed to pre order it for verizon?
    05-12-09 08:41 PM
    Yay!!! I cannot wait for this phone, but my upgrade is in January
    05-12-09 09:03 PM
    So, presumptively, let's say if Bell gets the Tour before VZW (days/weeks/month), and there are kinks/bugs with it, will VZW be able to fix that or are we pretty much going to get the same phone?
    05-13-09 08:28 AM
    So, presumptively, let's say if Bell gets the Tour before VZW (days/weeks/month), and there are kinks/bugs with it, will VZW be able to fix that or are we pretty much going to get the same phone?
    I highly doubt this is coming to VZW anytime soon. They're riding out the "Storm" on the Storm. Unless Storm returns are off the charts, I don't see this in our near future. I'd say fall at the absolute earliest.
    05-13-09 09:16 AM
    I'm glad you Bell people got some visual proof, but we've already covered that it was coming to Bell & Telus. Regardless, good news eh??
    I don't think it was a matter of if Bell is getting the 9630, but more of when are they getting it?
    05-13-09 12:01 PM
    looking good
    05-13-09 12:17 PM
    I think that this is good news because it gives hope that it will be soon.

Answer this though.
    If we all know about it, why wait to announce it? could they be working on any last bugs? Why not give us some real details and times?

I am sure that RIM reads all this stuff and they all site there laughing at us all.
    05-13-09 12:37 PM
    Answer this though.
    If we all know about it, why wait to announce it? could they be working on any last bugs? Why not give us some real details and times?
    well, you have to realize that "we all know about it" includes only the people that read this site and other ones like it. people digging for pre-release information will likely get their hands on (at least) something... but the majority of the people who will actually consider buying the Tour have no idea it even exists yet.

and im sure vzw/rim have good reason not to have made it public yet. they know what they're doing!
    05-13-09 12:41 PM
    Good news, hopefully there will be a release date soon then
    05-13-09 01:23 PM
    I highly doubt this is coming to VZW anytime soon. They're riding out the "Storm" on the Storm. Unless Storm returns are off the charts, I don't see this in our near future. I'd say fall at the absolute earliest.
    Reliable sources are saying July.
    05-13-09 01:44 PM
    I Can't wait till this comes out for Bell! I hope Future shop gets this phone as a reseller, I got 500 bucks in Futureshop Gift Cards, I'll get this phone with No new Contract if I can, then wait out the next Great Black berry in a couple of years and have a good upgrade option on my plan

I am sooooo excited for a new blackberry
    05-14-09 03:08 PM
    I Can't wait till this comes out for Bell! I hope Future shop gets this phone as a reseller, I got 500 bucks in Futureshop Gift Cards, I'll get this phone with No new Contract if I can, then wait out the next Great Black berry in a couple of years and have a good upgrade option on my plan

I am sooooo excited for a new blackberry

hey hey that sounds like a good plan I hope it works out for you. I do feel that the tour is going to be a really hot CDMA blackberry
    05-14-09 03:11 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But the 9630 seen on the inventory sheet does mean Verizon and not Bell. Verizon's model numbers have always been xx30. Right? So Bell would not be getting a Tour 9630. They might get the 9620 or 9610, etc.
    So, maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm going to assume the 9630 on the inventory list is VZW's. The "Bell gift card" could very well be VZW's gift card that has a bell on it. I have seen them at the stores.

Let's keep faith!
    LOL

Jamie
    Twitter- garberinc
    05-15-09 04:48 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD