I carry a 8330, friend of mine has a 9630 and the trackball is "annoyingly unresponsive" to say the least, he works at a sprint store and claims all of them have issues out of the box like his, especially when trying to scroll left/right, up/down seems ok

also, released without an official 5.0 OS seems kinda lame too, i love the performance and memory... but it's a lot heavier than my curve and doesn't seem to offer much more than my curve?

was thinking of upgrading, but maybe wait for another successor to my existing curve?
    10-14-09 10:49 AM
    Like all new products there will be a fair share of problems. With a new successor will also bring along a new host of unique problems in itself. If it's such a concern it maybe best to wait a few months when a product is released before upgrading. Viola!
    10-14-09 10:51 AM
    The Tours that are available now are fine and it's a far superior device than the Curve. There are MANY threads on the topic if you search this forum.
    10-14-09 10:53 AM
    Curve user not quite ready for Tour time?

...needs to go back to the Curve forum for a while and learn to use the search function before releasing their posts over here.

sorry, I had to. *shrug*
    10-14-09 10:58 AM
    Uh OS 5.0 is not official for any phones, that is why it didn't come with it...
    10-14-09 11:28 AM
    no offense but my tour is perfect and works wonderful no issues with trackball now
    10-14-09 11:36 AM
    Does your curve have OS 5.0? That's kind of lame...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD