Phone is recognizing Media card, but is not putting them onto the media card after you take a picture.

All the appropriate things are checked, mass storage, re-formated, hard boot, soft boot, everything that any google search tells you to do.

If you go into the camera to view pictures it gives you the option of

Device Memory
    Preloaded pics

I know there's suppose to be a Media Card file showing there.

Camera is set to store pics on media card, if you go into tools and memory the card is showing accurately.

Suggestions??
    01-19-10 03:31 PM
    Have you done a battery pull? That might clear things up. Also make sure that in your camera options you have "store pictures" set to "on media card"...
    01-19-10 03:39 PM
    I've done a battery pull, a soft boot, another hard boot, not helping...

All the settings are correct, media card storage on, etc.
    01-19-10 03:47 PM
    I've done a battery pull, a soft boot, another hard boot, not helping... All the settings are correct, media card storage on, etc.
    Hmmph. I'm no help then. Very strange.
    01-19-10 03:51 PM
    Ok just a list of the options i have, media card support is on, encryption mode is none, media transfer protocol is on, mass storage mode support is on, enable mass storage mode when connected is on,

this is under options memory.

HAVE YOU FORMATTED THE MC?
    01-19-10 04:32 PM
    All of the above

I know I had the Media file there when I first got this, haven't paid much attention to it but noticed it not storing them to the card when I went to go transfer pics to the computer.

If I can't get this figured out tonight, I'm just going to wipe it and start fresh tomorrow. I have it all backed up on my work computer and I'll take it from there.

Now I just need to get my user name changed, so it doesn't show my e-mail address??
    01-19-10 04:53 PM
    Sounds like it might just be a problem with your card.

At least I can't think of any other reason it wouldn't save them to the card.

To change your username, email [email protected] (I think) with your new preferred username and they'll change it for you.
    01-19-10 06:00 PM
    You are NOT plugged into the usb cord/computer? The card won't show/work if connect to usb while in MassStorageMode. But I think you get an error prompt.

I don't recall, do the cards have a write-protect switch?
    01-19-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD