09-16-09 07:49 PM
    It will be interesting to see what big red is going to do. Image is everything in this game and they are on a slippery slope. First the storm and now this. I'd sell your vzw stock if you have any.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:04 PM
    I'd sell your vzw stock if you have any.
    That's a bit drastic don't you think. Nothing against Blackberry, but I think Verizon would be just fine if they decided to change things up.
    09-16-09 08:28 PM
    VZW has to be the biggest seller of BlackBerries around today. So if they make a change and start supporting Android or something else, it will probably hurt RIM the most. VZW has put a lot of money backing BlackBerries, in trying to compete with Iphone, with the exlusive deal with the Storm, advertising, and the BOGO programs.
    09-16-09 08:37 PM
    Hopefully they won't release any phones for the
    Christmas shopping season without making sure they're fully tested. Please test software and hardware. Multiple returns of phones gets annoying for both the consumer and Verizon.
    09-16-09 08:40 PM
    I hear people complain about how many phones they go through, 5, 9, 10, and yet they are still with Verizon on the same model of phone. Is Verizon dropping the ball? probably happens. Is Verizon dropping your phone call? probably not.
    09-16-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD