my blackberry tour is having an issue whereby it constantly thinks that it has a wired headset plugged in. when im on the phone i cant hear whats going on. the little icon in the top left of the screen has a picture of the headset and i cant get it to stop doing such. any ideas? (even when there are no headphones connected it is doing this, and i have wiped and reloaded the os before as well)
    10-20-09 05:18 PM
    my blackberry tour is having an issue whereby it constantly thinks that it has a wired headset plugged in. when im on the phone i cant hear whats going on. the little icon in the top left of the screen has a picture of the headset and i cant get it to stop doing such. any ideas? (even when there are no headphones connected it is doing this, and i have wiped and reloaded the os before as well)
    You don't say what carrier and OS you have, but my original Tour version 4.7.1.40 had the same problem. I'm on Sprint and version 4.7.1.57 seems to fix this, in fact, any version other than the original I believe corrected the problem.
    10-20-09 05:22 PM
    Play some music. Plug in the headphones, while the music is playing UNplug the headphones.

There is probably another thread on this issue.
    10-20-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD