I recently got the bb tour. When I first had it the headphone jack was just fine and gave me no problems. After about a week it just stopeed working nd I tried 3 different pairs. I exchanged it and the new one does the same thing! What gives? Anyone else have this problem??

I don't know if. It matters but I'm with sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 06:39 PM
    Hmm. This is very odd, so it just stops working after a few weeks? When it stops working, have you tried a battery pull and then trying again?
    10-03-09 06:42 PM
    thats funny. my co-worker said he plugged in his headphones and the jack just fell apart. no longer works for him either. tour on sprint.
    10-03-09 06:43 PM
    my 2nd tour did it. When I called in to cs the person I spoke with said they had heard of a few with that issue
    10-03-09 06:43 PM
    Okay did a battery pull and it seems to have worked. But really...2 phones that prob..Really?? Comon!

10-03-09 06:59 PM
    I found that the tour did now work with the 3 post headphones... I bought the 4 post adapter from the Crackberry Store... and my Headphone jack is working just great now. I think you should look into the 4 post adapter and see if it helps. https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=0HBasP8Z
    10-03-09 07:54 PM
    - used to have the same problem on my 650 treo, makes me kinda scared to know that it may happen on my tour, that god for a one year warrenty.

10-03-09 09:09 PM
    I had my Tour 2 weeks and loving it, but discovered this past weekend when using headphones with Pandora it played out only one ear bud. Tried a second set of headphones, same thing. Tried plugging mini jack into car stereo aux, same thing (left speaker only). Brought it back to VZW, they replaced the hardware, no real questions asked. New Tour headphone jack works great, as it was supposed to. So simply replace the device if you troubleshoot the same issue. Just make sure you back up your data; restore process using BB device mgr on PC was so very easy. Good luck.
    10-15-09 11:40 AM
    that jack is buggy. I had to have mine replaced too. QC is really shhhhhaving cream on these phones. They should change their name to Chevrolet
    10-15-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD