Sometimes when I push the trackball and the surrounding buttons to wake the phone up / activate the screen's backlight for use, I get no response and the screen remains off. After multiple presses it finally jolts and the screen is visible.

Is this a known issue?

I did upgrade to the new Sprint announced OS just two days ago and wasn't experiencing it beforehand.
    10-12-09 09:06 PM
    You can downgrade the OS to the prior version and test if that is the problem.

The original otterbox case did cause similar problems because it pressed too hard on the camera button (right convenience key).
    10-12-09 09:41 PM
    Yeah, I assumed I'm going to have to downgrade and test it. I'll go for another day and see if it continues to happen and be annoying enough for me to do something about it.

Thanks
    10-12-09 09:44 PM
    This is the very first time I have ever heard of this issue in the Tour forums, so I would say it's an uncommon issue.

Some people have had a hard time installing the new os...so you might want to try reinstalling the os. Perhaps something didn't install right...
    10-12-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD