Was the 8830 considered a Curve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 12:48 PM
    3G (rather evdo-rev. a on verizon)

afaik the curve doesn't have 3g.

it's also a little bit bigger than the curve, which to me, feels better in my hand. and i like the bold style keyboard over the curve's design.

i miss the huge screen on the storm too, but the tour works like a blackberry should, and i have missed that over the past several months.
    Last edited by Adiliyo; 07-18-09 at 12:51 PM.
    07-18-09 12:49 PM
    The tour is a updated (new) curve....hands down
    My 2000 civic had less options than my 2003
    Civic because of technology advances, and it
    Looked a little different but it still handled the same
    And still a civic. Tour is a new curve with a new
    Name.

Dude, you willingly put money down for a Civic (2 non the less!) So your answer does not count. Honda Civics are like the wheat bread of cars... bland, cheap and old people love'm...
    07-18-09 12:49 PM
    3G (rather evdo-rev. a on verizon)

afaik the curve doesn't have 3g.

it's also a little bit bigger than the curve, which to me, feels better in my hand. and i like the bold style keyboard over the curve's design.

i miss the huge screen on the storm too, but the tour works like a blackberry should, and i have missed that over the past several months.
    thanks, facts, all i am asking for!!!
    07-18-09 12:53 PM
    well instead of saying something is ********...enligten me with your knowledge and maney some facts....WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES between the ATT 8900 and the Verizon tour...the trackball is the same...the screen is the same, the on board mem is the same....have you used one yet...i see you are a "future owner" what performance separates this from the curve....i own a storm and a tour and a curve.....i'm debating whether to keep the tour....what makes this superior over the curve then.
    The Tour is 2mm shorter in length... BOOM! [3 snaps in a z formation]
    07-18-09 12:53 PM
    The Tour is nice but I'm staying with my Storm. Screen size, no trackball and touchscreen. I'm saying this ofcourse because I've never had a problem with mine compared to some of the horror stories I hear.
    07-18-09 01:02 PM
    Dude, you willingly put money down for a Civic (2 non the less!) So your answer does not count. Honda Civics are like the wheat bread of cars... bland, cheap and old people love'm...
    WHAT? Say what you want about the storm,curve,tour,but leave the honda civic out of it. When i had no money the civic was a freat car for my wife to get around in!!!! That car was GREAT!!!!! My feeling are hurt how could you?

Really though Tour= curve+ steriods
    07-18-09 01:04 PM
    z formation... bwahahahaha
    07-18-09 01:06 PM
    god I hated my storm...the Tour is what a blackberry should be! No way could I ever go back to that storm!
    Amen!

10char
    07-18-09 01:09 PM
    WHAT? Say what you want about the storm,curve,tour,but leave the honda civic out of it. When i had no money the civic was a freat car for my wife to get around in!!!! That car was GREAT!!!!! My feeling are hurt how could you?

Really though Tour= curve+ steriods
    HAHA! Did not mean to offend... they are probs the best beater car of all time. I will give you that I'm just saying when I think about driving one I fall asleep...fast.
    07-18-09 01:11 PM
    HAHA! Did not mean to offend... they are probs the best beater car of all time. I will give you that I'm just saying when I think about driving one I fall asleep...fast.
    ya your right it neve really threw me back into the seat,,,,but niether does my new volvo,,, i guess i dig boring cars. lucky for me my brother has a new M5 that i drive at will, thats fun if you have a extra 90k laying around.
    07-18-09 01:17 PM
    I drove an M5 once. Hated it.
    Why does that not surprise me...
    07-18-09 01:33 PM
    ya your right it neve really threw me back into the seat,,,,but niether does my new volvo,,, i guess i dig boring cars. lucky for me my brother has a new M5 that i drive at will, thats fun if you have a extra 90k laying around.
    for 90k he shouldve got a GTR
    over the m5 atleast.

although i am a fan of the m3's and m6's
    07-18-09 01:34 PM
    for 90k he shouldve got a GTR
    over the m5 atleast.

although i am a fan of the m3's and m6's
    naa... just cough up 10 more g's and get an R8.
    07-18-09 01:39 PM
    Why does that not surprise me...
    Draino-I don't even drive a Honda and I do not understand your answer. Hondas are one of the best engineered cars produced even though they are relatively affordable. Now that can of worms is opened what do you drive?
    Doc
    07-18-09 01:44 PM
    On Topic: For the last time... they are different phones... look at this thread... people have provided enough info to make that case.

Off Topic: Mr Civic I drive a 09 Passat. Yea, I know it's not a fancy pants car but it gets me where I'm going with a little fun when I need it...Unlike a Honda...
    07-18-09 01:56 PM
    This isn't a Tour related topic. So unless ya'll want the thread closed, keep it on OP's subject

I sincerely apologize-no really. (How was that M5 drive?-do not answer)

I should have sent PM message but got caught up in the moment...

Doc
    07-18-09 02:25 PM
    id give it more time.. i luv mine..
    07-18-09 02:30 PM
    oh before i forget.. lol the tour does look like a few phone put together.. the shape of the top is stormish.. the size is curve and the bottom seems like a bold.

if the storm, curve and bold had a kid the tour be the product.. lol
    07-18-09 02:33 PM
    Until the Tour I was totally looking at the Pre to get rid of my Instinct. Palm needs to get on the ball or they have screwed the pooch. The apps already on the Tour are making me lean its way. Oh and for 90k I would get an EVO X and use the spare money to tune it. Would leave the 90k M5 in the dust, on and off road rally.
    07-18-09 03:15 PM
    I disagree. If you're already complaining, return it before you can't. Otherwise you're only going to find more things about it to complain about, most of which will be minor and not affect the performance of the device at all, but all the same, it will be turned into a huge design flaw that cannot be lived with.

Return it.
    And your entitled to disagree, but it's takes a little longer than one day to determine if you like it, especially coming from a Pearl or a Storm and not using a full QWERTY BlackBerry...
    07-18-09 03:27 PM
    id give it more time.. i luv mine..
    Exactly, you got 30 days which is plenty enough time...
    07-18-09 03:29 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD