The only complaint I have about this device is no Today theme.

Coming from the Curve I was a little worried that the device would not match up in reliabilty and stability. Two very important things to me. Its only been a few days of heavy usage but I have yet to experience one issue with the hardware and/or software. This phone has been exceptional so far.

I'm impressed by the speed and stability but more importantly I'm impressed this phone has not exhibited any minor or major bugs.

RIM did it right with the Tour. I'm really enjoying this phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:10 AM

Coming from the Curve I was a little worried that the device would not match up in reliabilty and stability. Two very important things to me. Its only been a few days of heavy usage but I have yet to experience one issue with the hardware and/or software. This phone has been exceptional so far.

I'm impressed by the speed and stability but more importantly I'm impressed this phone has not exhibited any minor or major bugs.

there you go man. I have been watching your posts for a while now man.. and to be honest you were definitely ready to find something happy you found it

I am enjoying the tour as well its the best blackberry I have owned by far
    07-17-09 01:15 AM
    Troll post.................

07-17-09 01:17 AM
    I agree with you. The Tour is exceptional in every category.

07-17-09 01:22 AM
    the tour is my first bb and smartphone in general and im not going back to anything else. Ill upgrade when the time is right in a year or two depending on the devices rim releases but it has gotten me hooked on bbs and now that i have my phone im looking forward to the 5.0 release in the future.
    07-17-09 01:29 AM
    Compared to the Storm its been an absolute treat to use. The OS is much faster, my battery lasts longer, its lighter, and the keyboard has no lag!
    07-17-09 01:50 AM
    Here here sir!
    07-17-09 03:08 AM

Any chance of a 'Today' theme coming? I miss that too...
    07-17-09 03:57 AM

Since RIM built itself up on the full QWERTY device, I would have been beyond disappointed if the Tour had turned out to be a bust. I'm glad it seems to be garnering good reviews all around.
    07-17-09 04:03 AM
    Agreed. Great phone, best BB I've had.
    07-17-09 05:24 AM
    def the best blackberry ive had. and damn its beautiful
    07-17-09 05:48 AM
    the tour is my first bb and smartphone in general and im not going back to anything else. Ill upgrade when the time is right in a year or two depending on the devices rim releases but it has gotten me hooked on bbs and now that i have my phone im looking forward to the 5.0 release in the future.
    I love to see posts from the new BB faithful. Now you understand why the google dude takes a picture with his BLACKBERRY (gasp!) And why Obama fought to keep his.

07-17-09 05:56 AM
    Agreed. I've owned every model and I didn't think I would like it as much as the Bold. I love this thing and it's nice to get something new for Verizon besides my most hated BB of all time: the Storm.
    07-17-09 06:02 AM
    ... and the keyboard has no lag!
    i have been getting some lag once in a while. and a battery pull takes over 10minutes.

but i have to think, with so few issues to improve, that the first os upgrade will tighten this thing up even more.

now when will those leaks start popping up???????
    07-17-09 06:02 AM
    Well said. As a former Pearl, Curve, and Storm owner, this is by far the best BB and not only that, its the best phone Ive ever used, and Ive used some awesome phones. Its so quick, easy to use and an absolute treat to type on. For some strange reason I just cant put it down during the day. Im constantly doing things on it, which I guess is what a BB is all about but I had lost the "want" to do things on my phone with the Storm because it was just such a hassle.

Memo to RIM, DO NOT ever stop having a phone with this exact hardware configuration!!! The Tour is physically the perfect phone. Its combination of size, weight and the keyboard is amazing.
    07-17-09 06:04 AM
    Yes this is a great phone I'm so happy that I got it. I have it set they way I want and now I am trying many new apps because I have the space to do so

07-17-09 06:18 AM
    the extra space rocks!
    07-17-09 06:25 AM
    agreeded........
    07-17-09 06:28 AM

Your Right. The Tour is an awesome product put out by RIM. Actually, a majority of the products put out besides the STORM are exceptional products. And Hold on tight bud. Themes will be availible shortly and youll be good to go. I have about 7 Apps installed and still running 104MB of App Mem WOO hahhaahah
    07-17-09 06:36 AM
    I just came from the Curve 8330. I love my Tour! I am so glad I waited and didnt get the Storm.
    07-17-09 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD