So I just got the Tour and I'm having some trouble with e-mail. I can't seem to get my email set up on my device. Can anyone tell me what to do? And how to do it right? I click on the Setup Wizard then the email setup but when I click on it, it tells me that I will be redirected to the email page, but it sends me to the setp bluetooth page. help!?
    07-12-09 05:50 PM
    Just go to Setup : Email Setup : Add Account : enter user name : enter password : then your good to go , if that works but you dont recieve email go Email Setup : menu : send service books
    07-12-09 05:51 PM
    Are you on VZ? If so, go to BlackBerry Internet Service and see if you can set your email up that way.
    07-12-09 05:52 PM
    Thank you! I got it done now
    07-12-09 06:13 PM
    So I just got the Tour and I'm having some trouble with e-mail. I can't seem to get my email set up on my device. Can anyone tell me what to do? And how to do it right? I click on the Setup Wizard then the email setup but when I click on it, it tells me that I will be redirected to the email page, but it sends me to the setp bluetooth page. help!?
    I am having the same issue. I am attempting to set up email on the Tour and when I go through the Set up it redirects me to the Bluetooth setup. This Tour is also on the BES and that account is set up fine.
    08-10-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD