In July I got my refurbished Tour from Sprint and it's worked fine until about two weeks ago. It seems to not want to charge. Last night was among the many nights that I've put it on charge and went to bed, only to discover in the morning the battery is EXACTLY where I left it. It said it was at 65% just a moment ago before I did a battery pull and now it's saying it's at 60% (after battery pull). Normally a battery pull sorts things out, but believe me it's annoying to have to do this every couple days. When I put the phone on charge it acts like it's charging, because the lightning bolt comes on and everything, it's only later that I discover it's not actually charging. At this point I'm convinced it's the phone itself, since normally a battery pull can fix it temporarily.

Is there any way I can fix this permanently rather than temporarily?
    10-30-11 09:11 AM
    Humm obviously it is charging or it would be dead after a couple days of use and you never be able to use it. I wonder if your meter needs a reset by letting it run all the way down? It could also be the battery itself.
    10-30-11 09:34 AM
    Humm obviously it is charging or it would be dead after a couple days of use and you never be able to use it. I wonder if your meter needs a reset by letting it run all the way down? It could also be the battery itself.
    Yeah, it's charging but only after I do a battery pull. Could it possibly be the charger?
    10-30-11 09:57 AM
    I guess it could be? I suppose it could also be the port in the phone. If it were me I would do a backup and reinstall the OS to make sure it isn't a corrupt file somewhere.
    10-30-11 10:00 AM
    I guess it could be? I suppose it could also be the port in the phone. If it were me I would do a backup and reinstall the OS to make sure it isn't a corrupt file somewhere.
    I don't have a USB cable for this phone...
    10-30-11 10:06 AM
    Do you know anyone else that has bb you could borrow it?
    10-30-11 10:09 AM
    Do you know anyone else that has bb you could borrow it?
    Nevermind, my dad has one of the newer Curves and the USB cable fits in my Tour.

So, how would I go about backing up my phone and reinstalling the OS?
    10-30-11 10:16 AM
    10-30-11 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD