i actually just got this...it's an animated theme that resembles a salt water tank or in the ocean...lol...i don't like the icons so i don't use the theme

one of my hobbies is music production and i have my own studio so i'm just rocking this right now
    08-13-09 08:14 AM
    Hey what can I say except,THAT'S HOT FAB...... does it work well!????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just installed this and it works a bit slow for me. Also, it separates the messages in to one sms icon and mms icon when the messages are managed by the theme. If you set it up to do it separate, then the messages are duplicate in the sms/mms icon and the messages icon. This is a bit of a turn off for me.
    Other than that works fine. Also, .99 is a steal.
    08-13-09 08:37 AM
    Looking forward to that. While we're waiting, feast your eyes on my new theme

This theme is FIRE!! I have it as well as the Tiger OSX theme and it's a tough choice......and nice avatar by the way!!!
    08-13-09 09:29 AM
    Yeah, I'm enjoying it. I feel the performance is fine, but I'm running the hybrid if that makes any difference. My SMS and MMS also work as they should, though it is not set to "theme controlled"

08-13-09 09:48 AM
    Yeah, I'm enjoying it. I feel the performance is fine, but I'm running the hybrid if that makes any difference. My SMS and MMS also work as they should, though it is not set to "theme controlled"

How are your settings on the sms and mms?
    Do you get duplicates in the messages icon too?
    08-13-09 03:53 PM
    How are your settings on the sms and mms?
    Do you get duplicates in the messages icon too?
    Go to messages, bb button, general settings, display, then choose separate as opposed to "theme controlled".

I do not get duplicates.

Well...I've moved on to a different theme! I feel like this will be happening a lot in the coming days...

Last edited by Fabolous; 08-13-09 at 07:58 PM.
    08-13-09 05:56 PM
    Go to messages, bb button, general settings, display, then choose separate as opposed to "theme controlled".

I do not get duplicates.

Well...I've moved on to a different theme! I feel like this will be happening a lot in the coming days...

Do you need a theme to get the calendar entries shown in the middle of the screen?
    08-13-09 10:18 PM
    Do you need a theme to get the calendar entries shown in the middle of the screen?
    Yes, I believe so. Look for ones with "today" in the title. There are plenty of free ones in these forums in the themes section.

08-13-09 10:30 PM

I do not get duplicates.

Hey fab I switched it up too!!!!!! I'm addicted..........

08-14-09 12:32 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD