Hey all,
    Before posting, I did the requisite searching and wasn't able to find a satisfactory answer so here we go.

I'm having an issue with my gmail contacts and my bb pins. I tinker with my tour a lot, switching from OS to OS, etc and every time I install a new OS, I have a problem where Google sync doesn't put a contact's pin into the PIN section in the address book, rather sometimes it puts it into the user 1 section making me have to manually move it to the pin area.. Sometimes, the PIN doesn't transfer at all, which is really strange..

I dunno why google sync keeps doing that but its a major pain especially when you a lot of contacts with bb pins.. anyone have any suggestions how to fix this?
    09-03-09 09:44 AM
    Sounds like a problem with Google Sync. Might try contacting the Google Sync Team to make them aware so that they can fix it.

Google Sync: Contacts, Calendar - Google Mobile Help
    09-03-09 09:47 AM
    Thanks for the link! From what I've been reading it is a known issue and Google doesn't plan on fixing it anytime soon.. This is a huge deal for any users who use Gsync rather than Outlook or any other program.
    09-03-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD