Getting a software error....was told i need to plug in my usb chord to my computer to fix it.

Did the Blackberry Tour (sprint) come with a USB Chord?

I can't find it...so I don't want to keep looking if i never had one

Thanks for quick response
    03-24-10 09:16 PM
    The BB tour does comes with a usb/data cable.
    03-24-10 09:29 PM
    Thanks...now i have to try and find the damn thing!
    03-24-10 09:35 PM
    The Tour uses the newer and narrower micro usb. You can probably get them at Radio Shack or Best Buy or you can use a regular but get an adapter to "shrink" the connector.
    03-24-10 11:00 PM
    ya any micro-usb cord will work i think. I have a lot of them just because all newer electronics use them (besides ipods). But cameras, bluetooth headsets, or anyone one with a newer phone (even a non-smart phone) should have one and should work.
    03-24-10 11:36 PM
    I was out of town when the official 5.0 dropped for Sprint and needed a cord to connect to the closest computer so I could upgrade. Went to Sprint store and bought one pretty cheap. If you have a Sprint store near by, just go there. If not, Radio Shack will have one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 04:45 AM
    I ordered 3 micro converters from chine for 3.25, it took a while to ship and get to me (almost 2 weeks) but for that price it was worth it, i keep one at home one in the office and one attached to the case with a cord it came with so if i am inneed a standard cable attached to this and i am good to go.
    03-25-10 06:53 AM
    You can order a USB to micro USB cable from dozens of sellers on Amazon for about $2.50 or $3.00 each. Why not just order a couple? Even if you find the VZW one later, having a spare or three is always handy. I have a cable plugged in to my desktop computer. I carry a cable in my laptop case and have a spare in my office desk drawer. At this price, why not?
    03-25-10 09:35 AM
    That's what I have.
    Cheapest place for straight up cables would have to be newegg.com.
    03-25-10 09:51 AM
    That's what I have.
    Cheapest place for straight up cables would have to be newegg.com.
    03-25-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD