I know there are threads about this, I have searched and read all of them. Some say that apps are the problem, so I deleted them all and it didn't work. Some said it was the OS, I wiped and installed 2 different versions (on Sprint's 5.0.0.624 now) and it didn't work. Tried battery pulls and the whole nine yards and nothing is working. The camera still says "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again." So I have come to this conclusion:

1. Does anyone else have a clue on what to do? I'm pretty much stumped.

2. If I take it to the Sprint store, what are the chances that they will give me a new replacement? Do Sprint employees have the ability to swap defective devices with new ones? (Don't have insurance)

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I need and use the camera daily. Thanks in advance.
    05-11-10 09:18 PM
    I don't know Sprints replacement policy. If more than a month old, generally Verizon provides refurbished units. You have a memory card and appropriate settings, if you can even get to camera settings?
    05-11-10 09:49 PM
    I have an 8GB memory card and yeah I can get to the camera settings but even though I change them nothing happens.
    05-12-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD