I just got my tour. Does anyone know what the number in the bottom left corner of the camera screen means. Mine says 1000+, a friend of mines says 200+. Hers seems to take better pictures. What is this and how do I change it.
    09-01-09 09:17 PM
    Do you have a smaller memory card? I always assumed this was how many pictures I had left to fit on my device.
    09-01-09 09:24 PM
    I just got my tour. Does anyone know what the number in the bottom left corner of the camera screen means. Mine says 1000+, a friend of mines says 200+. Hers seems to take better pictures. What is this and how do I change it.
    Good question, now that you brought that to my attention, I am curious--but don't have the answer....: (
    09-01-09 09:29 PM
    I believe it is the amound of pictures you can take in regards to the space you have remaining on your transflash/microSD/microSDHC card.
    09-02-09 04:10 AM
    I believe it is the amound of pictures you can take in regards to the space you have remaining on your transflash/microSD/microSDHC card.
    yup its right so it depends with your memory size and also depends with the picture's quality that u set in your settings.. better quality = bigger size = less amount of picture that u could take
    09-02-09 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD