has anyone noticed that in dark areas or almost on cludy days the camera always makes peoples eyes glow or red or whatever? is there a option to prevent that or am i just stuck like this?
    thanks...
    12-07-09 04:24 PM
    Hi EKANT,

I suggest trying out the white balance feature found in your Tour's Camera options. It is an option that is grossly overlooked by many, and should help with the color re-adjustment when taking pictures with your phone.

Hope this helps!
    12-07-09 04:44 PM
    Hi EKANT,

I suggest trying out the white balance feature found in your Tour's Camera options. It is an option that is grossly overlooked by many, and should help with the color re-adjustment when taking pictures with your phone.

Hope this helps!
    thanks i really appreciate the help. hopefully that will work cause im tired of seeing aliens
    12-07-09 05:09 PM
    thanks i really appreciate the help. hopefully that will work cause im tired of seeing aliens
    It's going to be hard to eliminate the reflection with your pup. I think that's different than the red eye you get with people. I've tried everything, but nothing on the phone works with my dogs.
    12-07-09 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD