Can anyone please Help!!

I just updated the software on my Blackberry Tour and now my calendar is behaving as it did two software generics ago!

Specifically, when I change and appointment to a future date and then save that appointment, the calendar moves to that future date! This is terrible if you are moving several items out to future dates! Previously, the changed entry would just disappear from the screen (moved to the new, future date) and I would remain on the day I was working on.

Secondly, when I open a future day in calendar, the �All Day Events� do not show first (as they used to). Instead you have to scroll up to see if there are any of these type events.

Does anyone know of a way to change these settings/defaults.
    07-14-10 09:04 AM
    What OS build did you update to? Are you using VZW's official .732?
    07-14-10 09:06 AM
    Yes, v5.0.0.732 Platform 4.2.0.334
    07-14-10 09:11 AM
    Weird! You're absolutely right. I just checked the other 9630 I have with .732 on and it did sit on the future date after adding the appointment. The only (annoying) thing I can think of is to put in appointments and then close the calendar and open it again. It will, of course, bring your back to the current day...
    07-14-10 09:18 AM
    Damn! This is what it did two generics ago. When I updated the last time I was really happy that when you made changes, you stayed on the same date! And when you hit the space bar to move ahead a day or three, the top entry was always the topmost "All Day Entry", which was great (that's the whole purpose of All Day Entries). Now everything went backwards!
    07-14-10 09:25 AM
    Downgrade?! In what OS build version did you notice the calendar features you liked?
    07-14-10 11:20 AM
    Don't remember which version I had before this upgrade. There must be some "fix" to this!
    07-14-10 12:19 PM
    Were you using the .591 build? It was the last official from VZW... You *might* be able to swap out some files in the java folder and make a kind of hybrid of your own, but its not for the faint of heart or inexperienced user. Personally, I wouldn't mess with it and would, again, downgrade to the last OS you were using.
    07-14-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD