Hey everyone. I have been having some issues with my Tour regarding audio playback and wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues. When using the headphone jack (either with headphones or through the aux input in my car) podcasts and talk-radio come through the left channel at a very low volume. Music plays through the device seemingly without issues, but talk-based audio has problems. Anyone else noticed this and/or figured out a way to adjust the balance?
    08-09-09 07:05 PM
    Did you try to use other headphones to rule out the possibility of the headphones being the issue? I haven't had a problem with that.
    08-09-09 07:07 PM
    I get this with Nobex radio too when I'm listening to the radio. I thought I was suffering from partial hearing loss in my left ear but then I switched earbuds from right to left and it definitely is stronger in the right ear.
    08-10-09 01:06 AM
    Did you try to use other headphones to rule out the possibility of the headphones being the issue? I haven't had a problem with that.
    Yep, multiple audio output devices have the issue - it is definitely an issues with the device/software. I'm quite surprised there are no options to adjust audio balance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 11:41 AM
    I am having the same balance issues on the left side. Although I am having them all the time either with the ear buds or with the use of the Slacker radio. Tech support seemed to have no ideas. I am considering exchanging Phones.
    09-18-09 10:40 AM
    Any one figure this out yet. If i am playing pandora, or slacker even over bluetooth every song comes up a different volume. As soon as i turn the volume down the song gets louder then i can turn it up even louder. i have tryed a couple of os also same issue, could it be hardware?
    02-27-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD