I'm dealing with a dilemma here.. I just bought this tour from CL and the phone is in mint condition for it was only used for 2 weeks at most, at least that's what the guy told me. He told me the track ball worked when it wanted to. When when he gave me the phone to look at it, the screen was pitched black and no led's were lit either so i thought the battery died because i pressed and held the end button and nothing happened.. So he took out the battery and the phone rebooted. Truthfully i checked the trackball and it scrolls but i cant click anything. But later i realized that no buttons/keys worked at all on the phone. And that's the reason why when i pressed a button nothin happened because the phone goes into sleep mode. Now the phone has no water damage, and im wondering if somehow some moisture could've caused that to happen. Please help for im desperate need of this..
    11-15-10 06:52 PM
    get your money back. If the phone is acting like this to begin with, what makes you think its gonna "magically" repair itself?

seriously, you dont want this headache. Get your money back or get a new Berry - the Tour is awesome, but not when it acts up. Ive gone thru 2 and when they start to go it can be a major headache!

good luck
    11-16-10 12:00 PM
    get your money back. If the phone is acting like this to begin with, what makes you think its gonna "magically" repair itself?

seriously, you dont want this headache. Get your money back or get a new Berry - the Tour is awesome, but not when it acts up. Ive gone thru 2 and when they start to go it can be a major headache!

good luck
    Yeah i have multiple berries anyways.. I bought this particular one as a gift to give to my cousin. But ill sell it on ebay or something and hopefully i make some profit..
    11-16-10 04:23 PM
    So you have a BlackBerry with issues?

And you are going to sell it stating there are issues (Only be used as parts) correct?

Also if the device boots up but nothing works. Did you try and reinstall an OS
    11-16-10 07:36 PM
    So you have a BlackBerry with issues?

And you are going to sell it stating there are issues (Only be used as parts) correct?

Also if the device boots up but nothing works. Did you try and reinstall an OS
    Yes i do and I will certainly state what the downsides are with the phone. I'm not a shady person and i would never try to rob someone out of their hard earn dollars.

P.S I wiped and reloaded new os 983 and that didn't do the trick either so therefore it's a hardware issue and not software.
    Last edited by Blaggah; 11-18-10 at 01:35 AM. Reason: forgot to answer question.
    11-18-10 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD