Need some major help please�..I received an unlocked Verizon Tour 9630 for a gift. I use AT&T service and have an AT&T sim card. Put sim card in the Tour and, after some manipulation, got everything functioning properly with the exception of the Web browser/internet connection. I have tried EVERYTHING, but nothing seems to fix this. What it boils down to, is that I can not get the service books on my Tour for web browsing. AT&T techs tell me they tried sending service books again but since this phone is not one they sell, they can�t support it either. I went out to RIM/AT&T website to switch devices online via the Tours pin and IMEI numbers. Once that was done, I sent service books again from the web site. This seemed to help the email on the Tour but still no web browser. Again, seems to be a matter of getting the correct service books downloaded to the device. I have Tour 4.7 device software loaded on phone. I have already done the �activate now� from HRT on device. Get message and email indicating that it was completed successfully, but still no internet service. Device actually says �no web browsing service books loaded on device�. What I need someone to answer is this: Is there a way to find/send/download web browsing service books for Tour that will work with AT&T service ??? This seems to be the only option I have left. Please help !!!
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    12-20-09 12:17 PM
    Try this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

If the above link errors when clicking on it, copy and paste it into your web browser. I know it says Storm but it should still work for the Tour.
    Last edited by cenloe; 12-20-09 at 12:33 PM.
    12-20-09 12:26 PM
    Anyone can help me out to find my device pin number or imei number ?
    04-22-10 10:41 AM
    if you dial #4357* it will bring you to status screen that will show MEID and pin number on device. IMEI i think is on the sim card.
    04-22-10 10:48 AM
    SIM car # is on the SIM card.

Go to Options Icon
    Status

You'll find your IMEI and PIN there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD