Interesting thing to wake up to today, my LED, Speaker, Earpiece and lock button are all non functional. I've tried multiple battery pulls, but no solution, going in to verizon today, but I have no idea what they are going to tell me, has anybody else heard of something like this?
    01-08-11 09:29 AM
    Interesting thing to wake up to today, my LED, Speaker, Earpiece and lock button are all non functional. I've tried multiple battery pulls, but no solution, going in to verizon today, but I have no idea what they are going to tell me, has anybody else heard of something like this?
    Have you recently upgraded your OS, install a new theme 3rd party or 3rd party app? if so you said you did battery pulls so you rebooted but one of those conditions ifyou did one of them may be the cause. Let us know what VZW tells you.
    01-08-11 06:06 PM
    ive actually been having this problem a lot, but ive taken apart my tour numerous times, so i thought i might have messed something up.

ive reinstalled the OS and etc, did a wipe and still have the problem.
    i did about 7 battery pulls, consecutively and eventually get it working, but then the next day it will happen again.

Let me know what they do at verizon, good luck
    01-13-11 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD