I travel fairly often out of my time zone. Is there a way to make the time Auto-update? I have it set on "Network" under date/time options, but I have been here 48 hours already and the time has not changed. The same thing happened on my last trip (2 different time zones and completely different places). Something I'm missing? really throws me off not having the correct time.. good news is I was an hour early to my meeting today!

- KrossX
    07-25-09 03:37 PM
    I travel fairly often out of my time zone. Is there a way to make the time Auto-update? I have it set on "Network" under date/time options, but I have been here 48 hours already and the time has not changed. The same thing happened on my last trip (2 different time zones and completely different places). Something I'm missing? really throws me off not having the correct time.. good news is I was an hour early to my meeting today!

- KrossX
    Maybe a soft-reset or turn your radio off so that it updates with the nearest cell tower? Don't really know, but when I travel, I usually turn my phone off and then turn it back on after a few minutes and the time updates itself. I also wear a watch... can't seem to bring myself to use a phone as my only time keeper...
    07-25-09 08:26 PM
    BlackBerrys currently don't auto-update the time so that any appointments you made in the calendar don't get screwed up. I think in 5.0 there's going to be an option to auto-update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD