Can this discount be applied in store? Or would I have to call CS to have it be applied?
    07-23-09 11:35 PM
    Anyone know : (
    07-24-09 12:52 AM
    I'm pretty sure you will need to call CS. Every discount I've ever gotten has been done through them. It can probably be done in the store, but it will just be a lot easier to call CS and have them do it.
    07-24-09 01:47 AM
    I was told from a few different reps that this offer excludes the tour, or the 199 price was correct. I hope you get lucky though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 02:03 AM
    I purchased my Tour on the 12th from my local VZW store. The girl forgot to give me my MIR form so when I went home I call CS and they applied the credit to my account. Then after reading about the Global credit here I called again and got that $50 credit to my account as well. THEN, I saw someone post the "Be Thrifty, Save Fifty" link and saved it to my blackberry bookmarks and drove out to the store that I bought my Tour from, show one of the reps who said he had no idea and told me to call CS. Called them and after explaining to them the ad that I saw and that the Tour was clearly present on that ad they applied that credit as well!
    07-24-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD