yea i tried 3jam too and another one, cant remember the name...but it was such a hassle to go in the inbox after
    07-12-09 12:36 AM
    yea i tried 3jam too and another one, cant remember the name...but it was such a hassle to go in the inbox after
    Ah I see. Yea its much better when threaded SMS is built into the software so it takes care of opening the SMS and everything at once. I actually like the way BB handles it where it shows all the existing texts in a conversation with a person.
    07-12-09 12:43 AM
    Since we have no idea what you "never used...on the Storm"--yes, you probably are.
    The guy w/ 13 posts got it.

Yeah, I SMS simply because it's cheaper for those that may not have packages (at least on Verizon) and...well, because I'm really pretty new to smartphones and have never even used the Blackberry Messenger.

If anybody's interested in helping me abuse BBM, I'll be glad to give out my pin or whatever else one would need to connect w/ tomorrow.
    07-12-09 12:47 AM
    have you ever seen sms on the iphone? or used ichat on a mac? or used a winmo phone before? once you use bbm, you wont want to text that person using sms again
    07-12-09 12:51 AM
    Thats why people want threaded SMS/MMS, so regular text messaging acts more like BBM too, at least for me I think thats what it is, also so it competes with IPhone so us BB users can say "Well we have that too!"
    07-12-09 12:52 AM
    Hmmm...I gotta give this a shot. My Storm's PIN's 30497A8E. Go nuts.
    07-12-09 01:02 AM
    sent you for an authorization, then you can see how good it really is
    07-12-09 01:06 AM
    Thanks Zak, just got it.
    07-12-09 01:07 AM
    I want threaded SMS so badly! I hope 5.0 comes out soon!
    07-12-09 01:11 AM
    So, yeah...BBM's very nice, haha! Thanks Zak! I'm sure it'll be even nicer when I can type @ speed wo/ being limited by my Storm. Get here Tour!
    07-12-09 01:16 AM
    My current phone I have set to not save what I send out.
    Only thing is though sometimes they won't respond till like 4hrs later and they'll respond with "ya sounds great" and I'll reply with "what sounds great" Sometimes I don't remember what I sent out 15mins ago. Oh well.
    07-12-09 01:35 AM
    get your friends to all own bb's then you can all bbm each other and you'll be threaded! problem solved!! hehehe
    You could use BBM or just PIN, that's what my wife, friends, and co-workers all do. Almost the same thing.
    07-12-09 01:52 AM
    yeah threaded sms is the best...but with OS 5.0 coming out soon, that issue will be resolved. at least all the SMS are conversation style tho....

wow @ having a bb, but not using bbm to convo with someone else with a bb....thats just pointless to not use it...
    07-12-09 02:32 AM
    Threaded SMS is coming to Blackberry?!?!?!?

YESSSSSS!

This is the happiest moment of my Blackberry life!
    And I don't even own a Blackberry yet!
    07-12-09 02:38 AM
    most of the people i text do not have bb. so I'm waiting anxiously for the threaded sms.
    07-12-09 09:17 AM
    I was just what the benefit of threaded sms compared to how it is now. It shows up like a conversation and thats what threaded sms is supposed to do right?
    07-13-09 01:20 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD