Anyone else have this problem?

The thin black strip of plastic between the lcd and the call buttons/trackball is curved. It touches above the trackball in the middle and curve upwards towards the edges of the phone. Makes the phone look cheap, makes the call buttons look like they're crooked (optical illusion) and is starting to collect a lot of gunk in the crack. From the pictures I've seen it looks like it should be flush against the lcd leaving a straight line (crack) between it and the keyboard.
    08-04-09 02:52 PM
    it's not..
    08-04-09 02:56 PM
    i stop putting my phone under the atomic microscope at work and started using it. it works better that way.
    08-04-09 03:39 PM
    i stop putting my phone under the atomic microscope at work and started using it. it works better that way.
    nailed it.
    08-04-09 03:44 PM
    shut your mouth
    08-04-09 06:05 PM
    all the f'in threads about the loose battery cover that you fix with a piece of tape and I actually have a phone which appears to not be assembled properly and I get sh!t for it...haha very funny
    08-04-09 06:07 PM
    I think its the call and end keys that are curved. I also hate the junk collecting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 06:28 PM
    I think its the call and end keys that are curved. I also hate the junk collecting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No it's not.
    08-04-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD