My friends decided to be funny and spammed me with SMS messages. I blocked all of them (Via Security and firewall and sms block). But I really want to get them back. Is there a specific application or something that I can use to spam them really really fast? I know of the resond method but that is sort of slow though.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 11:11 AM
    *sigh* I put on my helmet to post this, but google sms radio contest and see what comes up.

10-03-09 11:20 AM
    I don't see what raoult is talking about, but yes you can, and it's pretty easy. You can crash phones doing this, specifically older versions of the Curve. You just have to send enough text messages.

Using the default SMS program for blackberry, make an SMS, and type it out to it's full length (160 chars. This is so their phone fills up, and as they delete, they will continue receiving more). Then put the person's name you want to spam in the 'To:' field 10 times. On the Tour you can send an SMS to a max of 10 people, because you can only specify 10 people to send it to. Basically what I'm saying to do is put that 1 person that you want to spam in all 10 places, so when you send that one message, it will send it to them 10 times.

Now after you've sent it, go to the message that you just sent on the screen that shows all your text messages, hit the blackberry key, and click "re-send". This will create a copy of the message that you just sent, and re-send it 10 times to that one person again. After that is done, simply click the original sent message, and click re-send again, and then go to the message above that, and click re-send, so now your creating a queue of text messages, and as long as you keep selecting messages and pressing re-send, your phone will be sending as many messages as possible, as fast as it can. Using this method you can send ~100/min with good reception (I think). Keep in mind though, that if they have a crappy phone sometimes it takes them FOREVER to receive the messages. 150 to a friend, and it took her an hour and a half to receive them all. Ended up being much more of a pain than intended for her, so watch out.

I'm sorry if I was unclear on any of these points. Feel free to ask questions.
    10-03-09 11:59 AM
    Thanks a lot spierce. It worked!

10-03-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD