Hello, I've been trying to send videos via mms or email from my Tour, however the only one it's allowing me to send is a 511 kb one which isn't even 10 seconds long. Someone sd that I should be able to send 5mb videos and pics but even most my picture messages I can't send more than two without it giving me an msg that says: message content size exceeds limit.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    09-30-10 04:19 PM
    mms size limits are set by carriers.
    Sprint.com Support:Videos "too large" to send

id do it by email over mms
    09-30-10 04:29 PM
    If the other person has a bb, use bbm to send the videos, as it supports files up to 6mb in the past and possibly still now. MMS has a much lower limit. You can maximize your mms video length by setting your recording settings to mms which lowers the resolution to get a longer video sent.

Otherwise, email is the way to go.
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 10-01-10 at 07:01 AM.
    10-01-10 06:58 AM
    If the person you are sending it to has a smartphone you might try pingchat. It supports larger transfers and is available for iphone and android too I think. I've used it to send video between blackberrys when nothing else worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 05:55 AM
    Actually I keep hearing about emailing is the way to go but still get the same message so can anyone walk me through the steps on emailing a longer video or changing the settings to email a longer kb video please? I've tried both mms and email.
    Thanks
    10-02-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD