I have 3 email accounts hooked up to my blackberry. I really only want my school and gmail emails to come through to my phone and would like my hotmail account (spam/misc. account) to only be accessible when I go into the actual email account, and not get 100 emails an hour from it. Is this possible?

Thanks
    01-12-10 08:41 PM
    Remove the hotmail account from the BIS. This will stop the email from coming to the phone.

BIS works by push, there is not way to stop it from coming to the phone once it is set up, except to delete it. Does hotmail have spam control? ifso, you can start making adjustments to it and this should help reduce your spam problem. Also you set up filters thought he BIS
    01-12-10 08:50 PM
    Yous gonna have to access your hotmail account throught the browser to do that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 12:53 AM
    i would make a gmail account for spam, forward the hotmail to it, and then get the gmail application and only set up the spam account on it
    01-13-10 08:12 AM
    You can remove the account (like stated above) or you can log on to the e-mail settings and check "do not forward e-mails to this device"
    01-13-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD