My dad has the 8830 and one of his phone options is to make it vibrate then ring and that was and when I had the Curve 8330 that was also an option. So why is that not an option with the Tour unless there is something I am not seeing?
    07-18-09 06:16 PM
    blackberrys dont come with vibe and ring together anymore.... download the app BUZZME its free and makes ur phone vibrate and ring all at the same time
    07-18-09 06:17 PM
    Go download the app VibandRing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 06:19 PM
    Thanks for the info and I will look into downloading that app.
    07-18-09 06:20 PM
    My dad has the 8830 and one of his phone options is to make it vibrate then ring and that was and when I had the Curve 8330 that was also an option. So why is that not an option with the Tour unless there is something I am not seeing?
    When setting ring tone, scroll to vibration and select custom. There you can select how many vibrates before phone rings. You can select the length, the count and if you want vibrate in and out of holster.

07-18-09 06:26 PM
    When setting ring tone, scroll to vibration and select custom. There you can select how many vibrates before phone rings. You can select the length, the count and if you want vibrate in and out of holster.

I will look into trying that.
    07-18-09 06:30 PM
    I will look into trying that.
    Cujo's right, it works. Press Sounds, scroll down to
    Set ring tones/alerts, click on what you want to adjust - like phone, and from there follow Cujo's advice.
    *I put the detailed instructions for those who don't know about setting profiles - and it is a little different than with older OS's.

07-18-09 06:46 PM
    And here's a guide for older OS's if anyone what it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

07-18-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD