to get rid of the service books that was downloaded for att, i got the phone off a person who had the att serivce books and i just want to restasrt fresh so i can put my tmobile serivce books on and use everything
    10-27-09 07:59 PM
    The best way to do so is download a current Tour OS of your choice, and also BBSAK. I would then use BBSAK to Wipe Device, and then install the fresh OS. You will then need to do the reprogramming to get it to work on TMobile.
    10-27-09 08:02 PM
    thank you so much where do i download bbsak
    10-27-09 08:04 PM
    Check out some awesome information and download locations for this application here!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=346247
    10-27-09 08:06 PM
    okay i download bbsak but it says no device connected it makes no sence my blackberry says it connected to dm but not to bbsak
    10-27-09 08:31 PM
    Sometimes you have to press the kill process button a few times for it to recognize.
    10-27-09 08:33 PM
    okay ill try thanks for the quick responses
    10-27-09 08:38 PM
    should work
    10-27-09 08:55 PM
    nope didnt work, it connects to dm but not this i just want to get my phone working with everything for tmobile, the phone has been set up with att and atts service books so i just want to wipe that all off and start fresh and put tmobile serivce books on
    10-27-09 09:03 PM
    Best way is to following. On phone go to Options, then Security, then General Settings then, press BB key , and then choose wipe handheld, then follow prompts and you are done !
    10-27-09 11:11 PM
    nope didnt work, it connects to dm but not this i just want to get my phone working with everything for tmobile, the phone has been set up with att and atts service books so i just want to wipe that all off and start fresh and put tmobile serivce books on
    Same thing happens to me, especially on my windows 7 machine, but make sure DM is closed, and what I do, is I start BBSAK first, and then I plug the phone in, and most of the time that works, then when that doesn't work, I start switching usb ports, eventually I get it to recognize my tour.
    10-27-09 11:15 PM
    sounds like this guy killed someone with his phone and is trying to erase all the evidence...
    10-27-09 11:44 PM
    okay so does anybody know why i can only do texts on my sprint tour 9630 at the top it says activation requiered and wont let me make calls or reiceive them
    10-28-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD