Other than using it to connect with other blackberry users, is there anything special about it? I have never used it and it was just a question. Thanks in advance!
    09-24-09 01:13 PM
    It is like am IM client between blackberries, you can transfer pic and voicenotes.
    09-24-09 01:14 PM
    Just an IM client for blackberry to blackberry. The fastest way to communicate with someone else on a blackberry, next to a phone call. Your only charged data rates, so if one of you is over seas, much cheaper than a phone call.
    09-24-09 01:17 PM
    I'm not too sure about other IM clients but I love that you can see if your messages been delivered and read.
    09-24-09 01:46 PM
    OH.. ok thanks for your quick responses guys!
    09-24-09 01:48 PM
    Other than using it to connect with other blackberry users, is there anything special about it? I have never used it and it was just a question. Thanks in advance!
    well, BBM5.0 keeps your PIN contacts. it allows avatars. allows you to transfer files. allows you to add other BBers by a PIN barcode (if they're on BBM5.0 as well). i like it.
    09-24-09 02:38 PM
    Thanks for the post about the BBM 5.0. I was curious about that.

The one big thing I like about BBM is that when my wife ask if I am almost home, I simply go to "send location." That would really be useful if she ever has a flat tire and I need to know exactly where she is.
    09-24-09 05:07 PM
    Good.
    Glad Hear..
    You Like Use BBM 5.0
    09-24-09 05:15 PM
    BBM is highly useful as a form of communication between you and those who you know who have bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 07:13 PM
    I am running 5.0 and it is more like my own little "twitter" except I am using BBM! As stated previously, BBM 5 has some really cool features!
    09-24-09 08:16 PM
    I like it, got everyone I know on BBs and so now I have almost no txts, just bbms, I think it is nice knowing that message was delivered and received. It is a quick way to ask a question.
    09-24-09 09:12 PM
    Other than the fact that BBM might be one of the only messaging clients that allows all the people who own a particular brand of phones to contact one another internationally without any additional charge over your data plan, nope, nothing special at all. :]
    09-24-09 10:02 PM
    I don't think there's anything special about it. I think you just feel special using it. ^o^
    09-24-09 10:23 PM
    I think it's special becuase what other phone has it's own IM client. Iphone doesn't. BB has what the Iphone has.
    09-25-09 12:13 PM
    And, better than SMS, because you can send over 160 characters.
    09-25-09 12:21 PM
    when my wife ask if I am almost home, I simply go to "send location.".
    I thought "what's he talking about" and then I looked and found that "send location" option that I had somehow never seen before. Very cool - great tip!

I also like about BB Messenger:
    - instantaneous. I find text messaging to not be as instantaneous or reliable.
    - fully integrated with BB, so it's easy to send a picture to someone via BB messenger.
    - "send location" option! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 12:28 PM
    I like when it tells the other person has read your IM
    09-25-09 01:32 PM
    yes you can go over 160 characters which is great. its pretty much like IM. but i cant wait for official BBM release.
    09-25-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD