how do i forward a text message i recieved to multilple contacts that includes pics or a slide show. the only way i can get anything to go through is a sms and that is text only.
    08-28-09 08:02 AM
    how do i forward a text message i recieved to multilple contacts that includes pics or a slide show. the only way i can get anything to go through is a sms and that is text only.
    If you received a message that contained text and picts then it is MMS, not sms. You should be able to forward it on. If not, then your alltel mms abilities are not set correctly.
    08-28-09 09:11 AM
    how do i change them... also i recieved a text with a pic and sound got the pic and no sound.
    08-28-09 09:22 AM
    how do i change them... also i recieved a text with a pic and sound got the pic and no sound.
    Have you ever tried to send a pict you took with this phone? If not, try and see if you get the mms option.

On the second note, all I can say is that when I had alltel I had this issue with mms message from certain phones. Other would work fine, but not sound from others. Not saying it is alltel, but that is what I experienced.
    08-28-09 09:31 AM
    i can send myself the pic but the sound still doesnt come with it??
    08-28-09 09:43 AM
    anyone offer anymore help
    08-28-09 10:04 AM
    I had a mms sent to me and all I did was hit the BB button and forward and it worked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 10:15 AM
    i am sending a mms to a non smart phone they are getting jibberish
    08-28-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD