Just curious if anyone else has had this problem and has a fix for it...

I have several calendars on my google calendar account (personal, american holidays, concerts, sporting events etc). When I did a sync using google sync, i ended up with 2 or sometimes 3 versions of EVERY event. Is there anyway to fix this, or do i need to delete ALL events and re sync?
    08-24-09 12:21 PM
    I had the same problem when Sprint replace my tour, they backup/restore everything... after my first sync all my contacts and calendars got duped, I had to fix it one by one.

Go to your calendars/contacts and check for duplicates if you don't have any you are a lucky son of gun, just delete everything in your device and re-sync.
    08-24-09 12:31 PM
    All of my contacts are fine, no duplicates. It is just my calendar. They told me at the store that since they moved all my contacts over, not to do that when I restored my new one.

I went into the advanced function in DM, removed (saved) all calendar appointments and will not re sync...results soon
    08-24-09 12:36 PM
    success. Just delete the old calendar stuff (assuming you dont have things you entered directly from your BB) and then re sync. This made it have just one of each.
    08-24-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD