Well after my 9500 storm met its death in the river (accidentally) I decided to make the switch to the 9630 tour as I had planned to a while ago but the storms 5.0 release changed my mind...it arrived yesterday and after having the MEP2 unlocked so I could use my vodafone sim in it I was fairly happy with it...they certainly released it with a half baked peice of crap firmware version though like they did with the storm, no big deal seeing as there are a few new updates already out but I would be fairly ticked off if thats what I was stuck with!

anyway I am waiting on an MSL code so I can remove activation required and I will then have a fully functional tour in my pocket...happy to be here...

how do I change the PIN associated with my crackberry account?

Cheers

Matt
    11-30-09 04:21 PM
    yeah I love the Tour a lot more then a storm myself as well! Even with Tour 2 just around the corner, this is a great phone!
    11-30-09 04:26 PM
    Yeah when I did my research about the tour in the first instance I found a lot of people had switched from storm to tour!
    11-30-09 04:35 PM
    When you log into your app store account, on top of where all your apps and codes are is an area to update your pin.
    11-30-09 04:38 PM
    thanks dbone...exactly what I needed!
    11-30-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD