I'd have to say that's hardware defect. 004A and ball is messed up? any other issues? if its just trackball, you might want to try the fix, if everything else is fine.
    What is "the fix" on the Tour? I know on the Curve it was pressing down and spinning.
    07-31-09 10:24 PM
    What is "the fix" on the Tour? I know on the Curve it was pressing down and spinning.
    you got it
    07-31-09 10:40 PM
    I'm with Sprint and I want to swap out my tour because it gets hot and the battery seems awful, but I am nervous to do so and end up with a loose battery loose keys, bad trackball, messed up housing...ugh! The possibilites are endless. It wouldnt' be a big deal if it weren't for the $35 restocking fee that Sprint now charges to do an exchange. WTH is that all about?? What do you guys think?? is it worth a try...please help!
    The $35 restocking fee is only if you're swapping your phone for a different model.
    07-31-09 11:05 PM
    If there is a defect with the model itself (and not just your particular device), call *611 and explain the situation. I've heard you can get the $35 waived, even after you paid it in the store.
    08-01-09 08:39 AM
    Mine is a Mexico 5, too. I haven't had an issue with it. WOW @ having been on THREE Tours. You're either really picky or have really back luck!
    08-01-09 09:26 AM
    So I'm thinking I might as well swap out my phone again!! Cause I have really bad screen ripple and the trackball absolutely is just the worse! I'm already on my second one!! So I'm guessing I'm gonna just have to get a new one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by elisabet11532; 08-01-09 at 10:15 AM.
    08-01-09 10:07 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD